Many health-conscious people are now turmeric into their teas and lattes to burn fat or simply improve health.
Turmeric is a common spice made from the Curcuma longa plant rhizome or root. It has been used as a herbal remedy in Ayurvedic Indian for thousands of years. It is a staple of all indian food. One of the most effective methods of spice intake.
What is Turmeric Tea?
Turmeric tea comes from the turmeric root. One of the most effective ways to consume the spice.
Benefits of Turmeric tea:
The number of benefits to make you look up and rethink its usage in your food.
1. As an anti-inflammatory, turmeric may help reduce the most prominent symptoms of arthritis.
2. Improve immune function with antioxidant, antiviral, and antibacterial properties.
3. Traditional medicines have used turmeric for diabetes for thousands of years.
4. Protects against liver damage and gallstones.
5. Helps prevent and manage diabetes.
6. Turmeric Contains Powerful Medicinal Properties.
7. Help in wound healing and improve healthy skin.
How to Make Turmeric tea. Follow these Steps:
Boil 3 to 4 cups of water on the stove.
Add 2 teaspoons of turmeric and stir.
Simmer for about 5 to 10 minutes.
Strain the tea into another cup.
Add in honey, according to your taste.